Dr. Navid M. Ziran
Dr. Ziran was trained by the innovator of anterior approach total hip replacement,and is a board-certified orthopaedic surgeon.
He did two fellowships in:
1) Orthopaedic traumatology â this specialty involves fixing the critically-injured patient (i.e. high-speed car accidents, etc.) with multiple injuries and/or complex fractures of the arm, legs, pelvic bone, and hip joint (acetabulum)
2) Pelvic/acetabular reconstruction (fixing complex fractures of the pelvic bone and/or hip joint), anterior approach total hip arthroplasty (replacing hip joints via the anterior approach), and periacetabular osteotomy (re-orienting the acetabulum in patients with dysplasia).
He has contributed to a number of publications on anterior approach total hip replacement. He is currently doing clinical research on both anterior approach total hip replacement and periacetabular osteotomy outcomes.
What Sets Us Apart?
- State of the Art Facility
- World Renowned Surgeons
- Over 30 Years of Experience
- Utilizing the Latest Technology
- Experts at Minimally Invasive Procedures
- Founding Member of the North American Spine Society