Dr. Robert Watkins III
Dr. Robert Watkins III is a board certified orthopedic spine surgeon and co-director of the Marina Spine Clinic. His expertise ranges from innovative spine surgeries to treatment of sports related injuries. In fact, his practice includes the successful treatment of professional athletes from all over the country, as well as adolescent sports heroes and recreational athletes.
He is a founding member of the North American Spine Society, a prolific author of books and articles on spine surgery, and a world-renowned surgeon in the treatment of professional athletes.
What Sets Us Apart?
- State of the Art Facility
- World Renowned Surgeons
- Over 30 Years of Experience
- Utilizing the Latest Technology
- Experts at Minimally Invasive Procedures
- Founding Member of the North American Spine Society