Kyphoplasty in Los Angeles
Kyphoplasty involves a minimally invasive approach to inject cement into a vertebral body compression fracture. Under x-ray guidance with a small incision, the cement is injected into a nonhealing and painful fracture. The cement provides stability to the fractured bone which can allow people to mobilize with less pain.
Figure 1. Lateral x-rays show the compression fracture on the left, with restoration of height of the vertebral body with injection of the cement on the right.
What Sets Us Apart?
- State of the Art Facility
- World Renowned Surgeons
- Over 30 Years of Experience
- Utilizing the Latest Technology
- Experts at Minimally Invasive Procedures
- Founding Member of the North American Spine Society